Patrons can utilize the library’s mobile printing service to print remotely from smartphones, tablets, and computers and pick up their printouts at the library. There are three ways to utilize the library’s mobile printing service:
- Clicking on the link to the Mobile Printing page.
- Emailing the print job to any of the email addresses below.
email@example.com (Black & White)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Black & White 2-Sided)
email@example.com (Color 2-Sided)
- The PrinterOn Mobile App for iOS and Android devices. To download the app, click here.
Visit a print release station at the library to retrieve your mobile print job. Print jobs will be available for 24 hours once they are submitted. If you need assistance, please see a library staff member.
- 10 cents each for black and white printouts (20 cents for double sided)
- 25 cents each for color printouts (50 cents for double sided)