The library offers self-service scanning and outbound faxing through its easy-to-use ScanStation. The Scan Station is capable of:
- Scanning to a flash drive
- Scanning to Google Drive
- Scanning to email
- Scanning to a printer (10¢ black and white or 25¢ color per page)
- Scanning to a fax number ($1 per page) Note: Outgoing faxes only. Delivery confirmation is available by email only.
A flatbed scanner and a document scanner are available. The file can be saved or emailed in the following formats: PDF, searchable PDF, Word, JPEG, and TIFF.
Self-service copiers available for public use. Copies are 10¢ per page for black and white or 25¢ per page for color.
Printing & Mobile Printing
Printing is available from the library’s public computers and from personal laptops and devices connected to the library’s Wi-Fi. Patrons also can utilize the library’s mobile printing service to print remotely from smartphones, tablets, and computers and pick up their printouts at the library. The library’s mobile printing service is accessible three ways:
- By visiting the Mobile Printing page
- By emailing the print job to any of the email addresses below:
firstname.lastname@example.org (Black & White)
email@example.com (Black and White 2-Sided)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Color 2-Sided)
- Downloading and using the PrinterOn Mobile App for iOS and Android devices.
Visit a print release station at the library to retrieve your mobile print job. Print jobs are available for 24 hours once submitted. If you need assistance, please see a library staff member.
10¢ each for letter-size black and white printouts (20¢ for double-sided)
25¢ cents each for letter-size color printouts (50¢ for double-sided)
Patrons may bring resume paper for use in the printers. Please see a staff member before printing your documents for assistance.
For additional information, please visit or call the library at (309) 699-3917